Xactimate® training administered by an Xactimate Affiliate Trainer with technical knowledge of the trade, industry knowledge, and estimating software. Learn not only the software but also how it relates to the actual restoration work being performed. Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to quickly create accurate estimates using a variety of Xactimate tools. Students will learn to efficiently set up, dimension, scope and deliver professional estimates through valuable *hands-on training. Students completing this program will be prepared to challenge the Xactimate Level 1 and 2 user certification exams offered through Xactware.
Students should meet the following prerequisites before attending class:
• Starting and shutting down a laptop
• Using a keyboard and external mouse
• Basic typing skills
• Opening software applications
• Basic internet navigation skills
• Understand Property Damage and Restoration Industry terms
• Laptop with Xactimate version 28 installed and external mouse
• Free trial download – Install at least 48 hours before course
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
If you cannot send a replacement you will be charged a $350 cancellation
Skills and Objectives
Students of this program will learn the following:
• General admin of Xactimate 28 including setup of user preferences, project & system defaults,
Set-up of claim information, adding new projects, and basic program navigation.
• The 4-Step best practice process to create property damage estimates for inspection, claims
adjusting, or restoration estimating
• How to create a sketch of a building interior and exterior including 3-D modeling images to
enhance claim details for reviewing party
• How to search the estimate items in the most efficient manner to ensure quick and accurate line
item entry into the estimate
• Use of variables and calculations to automatically calculate estimate item quantities increasing
speed of estimating
• Increase efficiency by creating custom user preferences, using saved sketch templates, creating
macros and retrieving scopes from previously estimated rooms
• How to add annotations and images to estimate and sketch to provide accurate details ensuring a
shorter closing process in file review.
• Personalize and printing a variety of professional estimate and claim reports for internal production staff, external customers, and clients.
Instructor – Sean M. Burgess, XAT
Xactimate™ Affiliate Trainer
Sean is an Xactimate Affiliate Trainer (XCT) with extensive experience in both the
claims adjusting and restoration service provider fields. With more than a decade
of adjusting experience from both the field and as a trainer, Sean understands the
intricacies of the insurance market. Balance with real world experience as an
estimator in the restoration industry, his perspective is highly unique and
invaluable. He has been commended on several occasions for his command of
the technical aspects of effective project estimating, however is also regarded as a
highly effective trainer, with a gift for translating what he teaches into practical, real world application.
This is a three-day instructor led course administered by an Xactimate Affiliate Trainer. Course includes instructional presentation followed by applied practice geared to ensure students learn best practices. Instruction method is designed to build confidence in the knowledge being shared in a safe learning environment by progressively building scope complexity.
http://www.xactware.com Link to free download
Contact Raj Manickam • email@example.com
Call or email to register for this class. Please pay upfront $699 to secure your spot.
Check and Credit Card accepted.
Book Hotel at Holiday Inn – www.ApexVail.com Phone: 970-476-2739 • Fax: 970-476-6089
Two Queen Beds: $119.99 plus tax
Single King: $109 plus tax