- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider the Austin Air HealthMate Jr™?
- Families looking for healthy, fresh, clean air
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles and gases
- People close to farms, cities and roads
Why is the Austin HealthMate Jr.™ the best choice?
- Very effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens and smoke elements
- Great at removing chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Designed for removing air pollutants and delivering the freshest of air in smaller areas
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 700 sq ft
The HealthMate™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning,
removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases, and chemicals.
Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides
of the HealthMate™, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently
than any other air purifier on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily
seen by the naked eye (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium
size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – About 15 lbs. of Activated Carbon and ZeoliteRemoves chemicals, gases and odors.
STAGE 4 – 60 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
Below are the accessories used with this unit: All replacement filters have up
to a 5-year life expectancy.
Replacement filter for the Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier (HM400).
The Austin Air HealthMate Filter is the best overall protection filter from
the Austin Air Filter family.
The Austin Air HealthMate HM400 Filter is constructed using a true medical High Efficiency
Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter surrounded by a carbon/zeolite mixture capable of removing
the tiniest of particles and absorbing odors and gases. The Austin Air HealthMate HM400 Filter
uses the HEPA to remove up to 99.97 percent of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size and
95 percent down to .1 micron.